This is the question I can't wait to find the answer to! My sister was due 3 weeks after me and she is getting induced tomorrow! Unlike most of us, she and her husband decided to wait to find out what they were having, which is killing me!!! I can hardly stand it! I spoke with her moments ago and asked if they were going to find out the sex on their next child, and she said it had been so much fun not knowing and speculating that they wouldn't find out with the next one either!!!
My parents, grandparents, Ashlin, and I are driving to San Angelo at 7:00 in the morning to be there for her delivery! She wants to have me in the room, so Mema and Pepa will stay at her house and take care of baby Ashlin. I will drive back and forth between her house and the hospital to feed Ashlin! It should make for an interesting and exhausting day, but it will also be exciting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment